Sunday, January 30, 2011
Tender Mercies
Today David spoke in church. It was about Tender Mercies. I was so proud of him. His talk included doctrine, excerpts from Elder Bednar's talk in 2005, and personal stories. I love having a husband that I can learn from and grow in the gospel with. I'll be the first to admit that I am no expert when it comes to the gospel. Far from it. Today I learned a tender mercy is anytime the Lord gives you personal answers to prayers, strength, guidance, assurance, consolation, support, and blessings of every kind. That means I am receiving tender mercies from the Lord all the time. He is ever present in our lives and I'm going to make more of an effort to recognize the daily tender mercies I receive from Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That sounds like it was a great talk! How awesome!
WHAT?! Tell us the next time either one of you speak in church! I wanna come! Hahaha. I sound like a total stalker. I think the next time I am asked to speak in church, I'll sneak David in for me and make him talk since I want to hear all about tender mercies. :)
PS. What an amazing time in your life to have learned about this and for David to have studied it...
Post a Comment