Sunday, January 9, 2011

Last Samurai Date Night

The other night we had a date night planned with our good friends Kellee and Matt. We were planning on going to the Cheesecake Factory. I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before so I came home from work to take a quick nap before the date. I woke up to David screaming at me "Get up, you gotta hurry. Lets go. I have a surprise for you!" I was so confused on what was going on but David finally explained. He wanted to do something fun and different so we were driving up to Park City to go to The Last Samurai. We picked Kellee and Matt up on the way and drove up there. The air was MUCH clearer and it was really fun to mix it up and do something spontaneous. Please forgive me for looking terrible in these pictures..like I just said, I was asleep and we left quickly after I woke up.

This is naturally my favorite picture! Kellee was trying to catch shrimp...the chef gave her like 14 chances. None of them worked. At one point the chef told her to "shut her mouth and concentrate". hahaha Best part of the night!

No comments: