Sunday, January 30, 2011
R+C=Love
David went on his mission to Southern California. He met several great families/people that he keeps in touch with. One of these great people is a darling girl named Rashelle. She ended up moving up here not long after David got home from his mish to go to school so we've been able to hang out and see here every now and then. Recently she got married to a great guy named Colby. They're so perfect together and we loved being a part of their big day. We got to go to her sealing in the morning which was so special. I love watching others sealings since I remember nothing from my own. It happened to be like -9 outside (maybe I'm exaggerating a little..but it was cold) so we didn't stick around the temple long but of course we went to the reception that night to continue the fun. I'm so happy for these two and can't wait for several date nights with them in the future! Here is the gorgeous couple...and me. David was taking the pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a beautiful trio the three of you are. :)
Post a Comment