Despicable me. Seen it? We bought it when it came out on Blu Ray and since that point I've seen it like 4 times. David LOVES this movie. Don't get me wrong its great and if I could take Agnes home with me I most certainly would, but he can't watch any other movie that many times so I can't watch this movie that many times. :] Truth is, its an absolutely darling movie. Lots of funny one liners that we walk around repeating to each other. My favorite?
She's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Davids favorite line to scream while walking around? "FREEZE RAY." Definitely a classic movie you have to see if you haven't!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The last time I was at my mom's she, not kidding, had it on repeat and it replayed at least 5 times. And somehow I still didn't watch it. But I will now. You've inspired me.
LOVE this movie! This is the first movie that Noah laughed out loud at! Like uncontrollably! It was at the "Pirahna Gun" part. HILARIOUS! I pee my pants just watching him! The movie is so cute! :) Oh, and Agnes looks just like my niece. Her hair sticks up on top of her head like that! LOVE It!
Post a Comment