Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bun in the Oven

8 comments:

Kateka said...

What!? No way. Is this a joke? It's bread and not a BABY? I'm just giving you a hard time. I love the way you announced it on the bloggerooski. Congratulations. I can't wait!

Unknown said...

bwahahah I love it... Congrats girl!! You will be a great mommy!!

Miss Erin Summers said...

A BABY!!! YEA! Congratulations you guys!

jkzank said...

Love this animation! I can't wait for your baby to be here (I'm sure I am as excited as you;))!! And I can't wait for you to get "the bump," it will look so good on you!

Brian and Jess said...

haha going public, I love it! By the way I love they way you posted the news! Best ever. Congrats, I cant wait to see what you and David made! I am sure it will be the cutest thing ever!

Corinne said...

Congratulations!!!

Abby Combs said...

Love it!! You both will be great parents. But wait... We are supposed to live next door to each other and share a swimming pool!!! This cant be happening!! Just kidding. Cant wait to hold this little one and have him or her play with my little ones!!! Love you... Congrats!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

hahahaha that comic is great! HOW EXCITING :)