Friday, June 25, 2010

SYTYCD Top 10

If you didn't see my last blog about So You Think You Can Dance you just need to know that I love it. This season I am bugged a little. Member how I said that I didn't understand the whole all stars thing. Well I haven't really changed my opinion about that but I have a new thing to complain about. The judges. Ok I'm just throwing this out there...what happened to Mary Murphy? I miss her crazy screaming about the hot tamale train. I love Mary and Nigel. They're great. I also liked it when they brought a different choreographer on each week as a guest judge. Now they have Nigel, Mia Michaels, and Adam Shankman every week. I love Mia as a choreographer. As a judge, she sucks. "That was like a YAY, that was a YAY". What kind of a comment is that? And Adam, when Cat Deeley asks you a question you answer the question and shut up. For example-Cat: "Adam I know we have to lose someone every Thursday, but you said she was muy caliente. What went wrong?" Adam: "Christina you were great last night, really I'm shocked. I need to say something very very quickly. Some people thought we (the judges) were very harsh last night and I have to just say for the record that not us, not the choreographers, or the dancers are above criticism. And a professional takes it." Then he tries to kinda pull it back to Christina since she was who he was supposed to be talking about. "Oh and I know you'll take the criticism and you'll slaughter it tonight." I find you extremely obnoxious Adam. Can you take that criticism? K thanks.
Anyways to the dances. I have 2 favorites at this point. Lauren and Kent. I LOVED both of their dances this week. I don't care what the judges say I thought Kent was sexy. Yep I said it. For a boy from a farm I thought he was great. And Lauren I think is trying to make people like her more then actually enjoying the dancing but I guess its working because I like her. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Kateka said...

I haven't watched this season, so thank you for posting these videos! I didn't know they took Mary off. That's sad! She is a ball of nut-crazy-fun.

I like the first dance. They create a beat at the beginning that isn't there which is cool (ps, I don't really know what I am talking about... remember how I am not a dancer but like to fake that I am?). I wish I were flexible like these kids. Woah! Do you think they really kiss? It looks pretty freaking real!