Monday, June 14, 2010

Ode to Diet Dr Pepper

There is something in the air in the summer. No other then sun, no other the cotton and pollen, no other then the delightful breeze. I'm definitely talking about the urge to drink Diet Coke or Diet Dr Pepper. I have a minor addiction. Ok, ok a major addiction. I think about getting one on my way to work at 5:15 in the morning, I think about getting one at work, I think about getting one of the way home, and I think about getting one at night when I'm watching tv or a movie with David. Sometimes I do get one each time I think about it and sometimes I have restrain myself. I'm not talking about a little Diet Dr Pepper either. I'm talking about a 44 oz at least. Poke me I bleed Diet Dr Pepper. The commercials are not lying they should totally be a dessert. THAT amazing! I've tried so hard lately to save money and I'm pouring it (literally) into gas stations at every turn. I've decided I should just be hooked up to an IV. Everywhere I go I'm thinking about where I could go to get my next fix. I would just like to publicly pledge my undying loyalty to Diet Dr Pepper for life. Thank you for listening/reading.

2 comments:

jkzank said...

You are such a nerd and I love it!!

Kateka said...

i bet you pee carbonation too.

Ew. that was kind of a gross comment, self.