I'm so in love with this show! I wish I could even begin to explain how much love is burning in my bosom when I think/talk about SYTYCD. This new season is off to a weird start for me though. For the most part I like the dancers, but I don't like the new system of having them dance with "All Stars". What if I don't consider the dancers they picked "All Stars"? Comfort? Really? She's not an All Star. I love some of the veterans that are back like Twitch but then I just watch him the whole time instead of the new person that I'm supposed to be falling in love with. I think they're trying to mix it up so the show is "fresh". I thought it was plenty fresh before thank you. Don't try to fix something that isn't broken is what I say.
Watching this show makes me miss dancing more then I ever thought I could. Its like someone died. Oh I did. I mean the dancing part of me really just up and died one day. I've never been able to get back into it the way I want to. I am now the girl that no one wants at the class because she's just in the way and you can't see around her to the choreographer. I just wish I could jump back in right where I left off talent wise and then start growing from there. Oh in a perfect world right?
Anyways, back to the show. Recently I looked up some of my favorite dances from seasons past. Nothings changed, they're still my favorite. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dance. And this dance. And this dance. And this dance. And probably this dance too. Ok maybe I could go on all day. What I'm trying to get across here is that I can't get enough of dances like these. Hopefully we'll get some amazing dances this season!
"Why do I dance? Why do I breathe?"
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You picked all my favorites! Yes, I am a nerd and have been bawling my eyes out rewatching all these dances! Love them LOVE them!! But I'm not a huge fan of how they've changed things these season either. I guess we'll see if they have some amazing stuff?
You should probably RECAP this show every week on your blog... just sayin... :)
Post a Comment