Friday, June 18, 2010

Round 2...maybe

So I joined a gym. For the most part I'm really liking it. The only thing is its tough when your mind thinks you can do things that your body is saying no way to. I'm thinking now that I'm working out in a structured environment I should go off sugar again and see what happens. I'm sick of being so insecure about the clothes I'm wearing or whatever. I need to be slightly more dedicated to the gym and I need to watch what I eat. I want results so I have to stop half heartedly going after it. I'm bugged today for some reason. Back when I was dancing 5 days a week, I never had to think about what I ate or what I could or couldn't wear to fit my "body type". After getting on arthritis meds and stopping dance I am in a completely different place then I want to be. I'm so done just complaining about it though. I'm nervous because if we get technical I've never lost weight. I have slowly worked my way up to where I am right now. I don't know exactly what my body needs and whats going to work. I guess I just go after it and learn as I go. I'm still thinking about no sugar at all or just limiting myself...I'll let you know :]

1 comment:

Kateka said...

HEYYYY!!! I totally want to go off sugar. Do you want to do a sugar sobriety/sabatical with me?