My friend Abby invited me to do the Parade of Homes with her yesterday. I was so excited because I have always wanted to do the Parade of Homes and I love anytime I get to spend with my bestie Abby. We started our afternoon off with some Sonic because Abby and I both love their ice. It totally started us off on the right foot :] After dropping Abby's adorable daughter off at her parents house (which totally should be in the Parade of Homes by the way) we went to our first house. It just happened to be a castle. 15,000 sq feet. It only had 6 bedrooms. I'd just like to say how I feel like that much room is kinda unnecessary. At that point you are just trying to find things to put in your space. There were some good things about the house, like the theatre room and also some weird things like the laundry room also being a craft room.
Here is the kitchen and the pantry. I could have done cartwheels in the pantry.



Here is their master shower. My dream shower probably. One side was open to the bathroom which was the size of one of our guest bedrooms and the other side opened straight into the closet.

Here is the master closet which was a small boutique.

Another dream of mine is to have a random pool room. Like you open the door to see whats on the other side and it just happens to be a pool. You dive right in. Sounds amazing right?

Here is their theatre room. Sound proof doors, bar to sit and eat at, and theatre seating cup holder and all. Ridic.

Last but not least in the castle, their downstairs kitchen. Just for convenience when you are down there swimming laps or dancing in the dance room I didn't take a picture of. You are too hungry to make the climb to your upstairs kitchen and you don't have the energy to get your map out to find it so you just whip up a homemade pizza real quick.

In most of the houses they only had double beds. Anyone who knows anything knows you have a bigger bed then a double. I love David but honestly who wants to sleep like this... (thank you Abby for demonstrating how terrible it would be)

I didn't take a ton of other pictures. We hit 6 houses. I only really loved one and I didn't take any pictures of it of course!
Top moments of the day:
Listening to Impossible by Shontelle over and over in the car.
Munching on Sonic ice all day
Running through the rain with no sweatshirt at all (I'm smart)
Getting to see the Curtis clan
Wearing these little beauties

And of course getting to hang out with 2 pretty great ladies :]

How freaking adorable is she. I know, its out of control!

Thanks Abby for inviting me. Love your guts.
No comments:
Post a Comment