Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Smell of Wood

Summer is HERE! You want to know how I know this? Well when I open my garage door and the smell of wood hits me right in the face, I know its official! David loves wood working. He will build anything he feels our house is missing. Right now that includes an entertainment center for our downstairs "cinematic adventures" room. I know I'm extremely lucky to have a man like this. He is pretty great. The TV is mounted on the wall but the entertainment center will be below to hold the dvds and the components. Here is what my garage is looking like right now..
I'm going to be honest my car misses her home, but it makes my husband happy so I'll deal with it. I can't wait to have it finished!

3 comments:

Tyson and Taylor Beaman said...

He def is talented

jkzank said...

He is SO good at building things!! I'm super jealous of all of your "homemade" funiture! He definitely has a little Wendy in him!

Kateka said...

I am excited to get some Barham furniture in my house!!