Monday, June 7, 2010

Girls Outing

So all of David's aunts are in town for Darrell's funeral. A very sad occasion but nice to all be together. While Natalie's neighbors worked on her yard on Saturday they came up to the city and the girls went out to get lunch and pedi's. I love David's family so much. I feel like David's aunts have been my aunts forever. I loved getting to spend the day with them. Now if it was only under happier circumstances.

All the Atwood sisters. From left to right, Claudia, Kelly, Chris Ann, Natalie, and Wendy


Me, Kelly, Allie, and D'Lee


David's aunt Natalie and cousin D'Lee. Pedicures don't make losing a loved one any better but I hope they were able to have a good day with 7 people that love them very much.



David's Aunt Chris Ann. She's probably my favorite person to get a pedicure with because she's pretty ticklish and does not hold back when screaming and laughing about it. It was hilarious!


Our pretty toes! Chris ann and Kelly got regular colors while me, D'Lee and Natalie got some great neon. Natalie's are the green because that was Darrell's favorite color. (however I dont know if that particular shade of green was his fav, its just the one I picked for Nat. :])


During hard times I always take comfort in being with family. It somehow makes it slightly more bearable to be with those you love, and man do I love these ladies.

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Cute toes-ies girls!! Sad circumstance, but super cute toes.