Monday, March 22, 2010
Seriously? Almost there!
I cannot believe how fast our basement is coming. Literally its so stressful but in a way I'm glad we're not dragging it out over months and months and we're just trying to get it done. We started 3 weeks ago and carpet is going in this week. Jacob will be able to move down there and then we'll finish tiling the bathroom within a couple weeks. Here are some pics of the progress.




David's family was up here this last weekend and they joined in on the "fun" of painting. Here are some pictures of the "party"



Kelly and Allie had been sitting and kneeling on the floor with all the drywall dust. Personally I think Kelly should always have that outline on her sweatpants. Adorable :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I honestly thought maybe Allie's pants were made like that. Super cool. White dry wall dust on pants is the newest trend I hear.
It looks so great! I love the green color that you chose! (Sidenote: my colorblind husband said, "neh, it looks the same to me." Pssshhhh, guys! Can I just tell you how much I bloody love you? (Yes, that's BLOODY love! That makes it more appealing!) Noah wants to know when you'll have his room ready, or he's up to sharing a room with Jacob, but he calls top bunk! Whatever works, just IM him! ;)
Post a Comment