www.textsfromlastnight.com
This website is so inappropriate and crude. Some texts on there are way graphic and gross but there are some on there that make me cry I'm laughing so hard. For example....
"I woke up hungover and opened my laptop to find out how that I had googled alcoholism again."
"The bank didn't screw up, I spent 150$ at mcdonalds last night"
"So we officially lost him as of 7 hours ago...already called campus security, the drunk tank, and the hospital. Figure he'll turn up eventually. I'll start checking bushes on campus."
"I'm at the st patty's day thing, the bar is packed. They just put on celine dion its all coming back to me now. I'm screaming the words. Its 1pm."
"You realize its finals week? Ya thats the schools fault, St Patrick's day came first."
"You broke a window with your face. I dont think the landlord will be as impressed as we were"
"Explain the patches of missing hair on my cat. now."
"Almost accidentally stole a baby..I'll explain later"
Hope you dont think less of me for loving this site. :]
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, Liz! I am totally offended. How dare you!?
The only way you can come back from such a NAUGHTY post is to watch the BIGGEST ZIT EVER on youtube.
(Ps, you know I am kidding in all aspects.... I thought your post was hilarious, and please don't watch that video, I am not kidding, it's like a nightmare... the awful images keep flashing in my brain today).
Post a Comment