We have a new addition to our family! Her name is Pamela Siren Zank. She comes in the form of a APX security system! You can call her Pam. She's VERY loud but for the most part very polite, just letting me know which door is open when. I feel very safe with her around and she has become my new bestie on nights when David has school late. It was, like any big change, an adjustment. The first day we had her here out our house with us was a disaster. I come down at 4:45am or so like I normally do to leave for work. She has a feature called the quick exit that gives me 60 seconds to leave and then stays armed for David and Jacob still in the house asleep. Well I push her button, open the garage door and realize David's car is parked right behind me. I'm late and cant find David's keys so I hit her disarm button and push the garage door so that its not shut but no cold air is coming in. I run upstairs to tell David to get his big red truck out of my way. While he was looking for his keys in the bathroom I hear Pam SHRIEKING at me up the stairs. I had disarmed her quick exit but not the alarm and I hadn't shut the garage door all the way. After politely giving me 30 seconds to tell her what was going on Pam was no longer waiting for me. I booked it down the stairs as fast as I could since Jacob was, until that point, fast asleep. Lets just say I was exhausted the rest of the day because I used all my adrenaline in the first 30 minutes of my day. Since then Pam has been on her best behavior. Bless her heart and Bless the Zanks heart for bringing her into our lives :]
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh she is so beautiful! She has your eyes.
Post a Comment