Monday, March 8, 2010
Sugar Free?
I may or may not have had a In-and-Out chocolate shake yesterday. Yes I'm slightly disappointed in myself but hey it could be so worse. Yesterday was day 21 without any sugar and I decided one small chocolate shake wouldn't throw me off too bad. I am NOT quitting the no sugar..I just took a momentary step back. I'm still going from day 22 but I'm not denying that I had one little weak moment. Still have 3 weeks to go until I can buy myself (yes just myself) a flat of chocolate covered strawberries :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am totally serious when I say, you HAVE to have a treat every once in awhile or you will eat yourself into a sugar coma. I am proud of your 21 days!! You can do this, Liz!
Funny enough, my 'word verification' for this comment was NOSALT. Ha, ha. It should have said NOSUGAR. Or maybe BOTH.
I'm pretty much positive that there's no sugar.....or fat.....or cholesterol.....or calories in In'n'Out shakes, so no need to worry! As a matter of fact, you can probably just take down this post altogether. Just thought I'd fill you in. You're welcome.
Post a Comment