Friday, March 5, 2010

ND

This may be my most random post to date but I just have thoughts that I think its time to share. North Dakota. I don't think anyone lives there. I'm tempted to move there just because I think traffic would be AMAZING. I have never met anyone from North Dakota, I worked for UPS for a year and never shipped a package there or received any mail from there. My friend Abby says she has some family that lives there but I don't know them so how do I know for sure? I don't. This is just letting you in to the crazy thoughts I have going through my head at all times.

On another note I have a constant headache because of the banging going on in my basement. I've been hounding David saying we have to get the basement done, lets go go go. Now I'm begging him to stop. Just give me a minute of peace and how about a minute with my husband maybe. Nope not going to happen he keeps telling me. Oh well we'll have time to spend together when we're dead right? Thats not the saying...we'll have time to rest when we're dead. Well either way at this point. :]

1 comment:

Kateka said...

" I don't think anyone lives there. I'm tempted to move there just because I think traffic would be AMAZING. "

You are so funny.

Cute background by the way!