Sunday, March 14, 2010

Postive Thinking

I will be the first to admit I am definitely a negative thinker by nature. I try to think of a positive in every situation but its easier to think of the negative first and prepare yourself for the worst. I just thought I'd write down a few things I'm grateful for...
1. A wonderful, talented husband who is working so hard in life
2. The drywall being done in the basement (one step closer to having these men out of my house and the silence that I love back.)
3. Brownies (so I gained more weight while being off sugar and I was annoyed. That led to making brownies and eating to my hearts content. I'm getting a gym membership tomorrow)
4. Weeks when I know I have a day off work. I have this Friday off and couldn't be more excited about it.
5. Family dinner on Sundays
6. Water (haha but you have to admit, its refreshing and hits the spot sometimes)
7. Movie nights with David. We watched Everybody's Fine last night. Its kinda heartbreaking but it made us think about what a great life we have and how much we love our parents. It definitely teaches you about how to treat your loved ones around you.

I really do have a blessed life. Thank you all for being a part of it :]

2 comments:

Kateka said...

You are such a good example to me! Screw diets!

Ha, ha, I just realized the above sentence sounds like I am telling you that you are a good example to me of 'screwing diets', and that's not what I meant at all. Can I start over?

Liz! You are such a good example to me, in life, in being positive, in EVERYTHING!\

PS. Screw diets

(now, that's better)

Shelli said...

Um....you forgot #8.....Your nephew named Chubbers whom you love VERY much, and his cool mom too! I agree with Kateka on both subjects: You are a GREAT influence in my life, and SCREW DIETS! Haha! I'm glad you ate brownies, you deserve it!