I have a really cute husband. I came home from work today and his truck was here. I was on the phone so of course I was excited since I never see him anymore but I didn't really stop to think why he would be home. Well he had worked from home of course and had our carpet put in! He lied to me and told me we wouldn't have it until next week but knew the entire time we'd have it in today. One problem...the bedroom wasn't measured correctly or something so the bedroom down there isn't carpeted yet. We'll have to wait until next week. Still he cleaned the whole house and took me out to lunch when I got home. Even though he is SUPER stressed lately he still found a way to think about me and my happiness. Kinda darling. How did I get so lucky?? Here are the pics with the carpet! :]

The bathroom still needs some work...
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a cutie! And man, you guys finished fast!
What else needs to be done to the bathroom? It looks fine to me!
You tell that husband of yours that he is a great guy! What would be do without those wonderful men of our lives?
Oh my adorable!
Post a Comment