Monday, March 1, 2010

Already...

We're finishing our basement! Yes that's a lot faster then we planned and yes we just moved in in July. But we figured while we can we may as well. Plus we just recently decided to have David's brother Jacob move in with us and downstairs is the perfect place to give him some of his own space. I'm so lucky to have a husband who knows how to fix/build anything and is so curious that if he doesn't know how to do it he learns. Plus he has some GREAT friends who are helping with everything! So far we've just done the framing but already it has taken shape and I can't wait to finish it. This is as you come down the stairs. The entrance used to be on the right but we ripped the wall out and it looks way more openThe future bathroomThe future bedroom

We still have a long road ahead of us. The goal is to have it done by the end of March..Crazy? Yes.

1 comment:

Kateka said...

And in 2012, I have plans to kick Jacob out and I will move in. :)