Friday, May 25, 2012

Weekend

Weekends are the freaking best, no? I love them so much. I have always had love for the weekends but specifically now because David and I don't see each other 4 days a week and the weekends are ours.

Ours to watch, A Bugs Life and Fox and the Hound that I just bought at Costco.
Ours to go to Culvers tomorrow just for their chocolate covered strawberry shake.
Ours to go out with friends and celebrate a birthday!
Ours to make popcorn in our machine and watch This Means War, which was a great movie.
Ours to clean and take naps together if we so please.
Ours to laugh and enjoy our little family

Also its Memorial Day this Monday so its a 3 day weekend! Time to BBQ and soak up all the time together we can. We have lots of fun weekends coming up. Collective Soul concert, bridal shower, soccer games (of course), and birthday parties for my nephew and....my daughter. Not sure how excited I am about the one for Kyla ;] Anyways, it'll be a lot to blog about but for now I'm just going to enjoy my weekends.


1 comment:

Kateka said...

I literally have plans this morning to make a calendar of things I want to do this summer over the weekend. You better believe it's a calendar for OUR family. :)