A story for the day:
On top of all the things David gave me on Mothers Day he threw out his back just for me. How sweet is my husband? I know. It all started when he was eating a sandwich. It's a weird way to start but it is how it happened. I was laying on the couch and he was sitting right in front of me. All the sudden his back seized up and he couldn't even move. This had kinda happened once before. Kyla was a newborn and his left shoulder blade area seized up. He saw a physical therapist name Noall who is amazing and helped him get feeling better. So I had to single parent it up for a bit since he definitely couldn't lift our little chunk around. He walked all hunched over and would constantly make the 'I'm in pain' sounds. I got a little flash into my future. Haha I can handle it I think. Poor guy. He went to Noall the next few days and is feeling better but now really needs to stay on top of stretching. So stretch out your backs peeps, you never know how much you need them until you can't use them.
Friday, May 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I didn't know this, and oh my gosh, yes! I swear all accidents start with food (aka my broken foot!). It's so true though, you injure something and you're like, "Why didn't I do my stretches!? I am so stupid!" So wise advice, Liz. Definitely. I am glad David is feeling better!
Post a Comment