Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Pawtna!

Stu's birthday was this last Friday. Since he's one of the '4 best friends that anyone could have' we had to celebrate! Kateka, being an amazing wife, is getting him a gun so they went to a shooting range first and then we met at Brio for dinner. Over strawberry basil lemonade we laughed and told Stu 3 things we admired/loved about him. Mine were random yet awesome. Haha they were,

1. His love for sports (we share a love for the Jazz even if he's way more knowledgeable about picks and stuff like that I can freaking yell with him over a game for hours)

2. His crazy laugh and energy when he jumps off the couch yelling about something. (I wish you could hear me imitate his scream laugh. It's terrible but his is so good. He and David come up with an idea for a business or something like once a week and he jumps up and yells about how sick it will be. He has enthusiasm for life and it's great)

3. His excitement for David's jingle bear like 4 years ago. (we were still in the apartment and one night we walked in through the storage room. Just hanging out in one of our boxes was David's Jingle Bear. It's a Christmas bear that...jingles. Apparently Stu had one as a kid to so when he saw David's he started doing this hyperventilating breathing like he was too excited to talk. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt, but this happens a lot with the Goodmans. I should start blogging about a story a week so I can remember them all)

Stu's one of the best ever. I couldn't love him more for the humor he brings to our group, for the BFF he is to my husband, for his love of the crazy energetic music I play sometimes, and for the times that he laughs at me or my jokes like I'm funny or something. (David doesn't laugh at me/doesn't think I'm funny most the time ;) but Stu always makes me feel like I'm funny) Happy birthday Stubster.





1 comment:

Kateka said...

Oh yay! Thanks for blogging about his birthday. If you weren't private, I'd just direct everyone from my blog to yours to find out the festivities. Stu is off doing all he needed to this afternoon so when he gets back later today I am going to demand he read this! Thanks for being the bestest friends ever. Stu couldn't be happier to have you as a second wife.... hahaha ;)