I'm not sure why she called me Lisy but I'll take it. Love her guts. How adorable is this note? I'm also not sure which picture is supposed to be mine but either way I'm gorgeous! I'm so sad I'm losing them to the older class and the end of this month. I will, however, never forget how cute they are because you better believe I'll be keeping this note forever!
Monday, December 6, 2010
So cute I might die
I know I've told you guys before but I seriously love kids. They say and do the funniest things. The other day at work I had a little 7 year old boy from India who was getting his tonsils out ask me this question.. (Indian accent) "Now how are you going to do it? Do you just take them out with your hands or...?" I've never laughed so hard in my life. Yes little boy, lean your head right over here and I'll just reach down there! I spend a lot of my time between work and my primary class laughing. Yesterday in my primary class I got a little note from Paige in my class. It looked like this..
I'm not sure why she called me Lisy but I'll take it. Love her guts. How adorable is this note? I'm also not sure which picture is supposed to be mine but either way I'm gorgeous! I'm so sad I'm losing them to the older class and the end of this month. I will, however, never forget how cute they are because you better believe I'll be keeping this note forever!
I'm not sure why she called me Lisy but I'll take it. Love her guts. How adorable is this note? I'm also not sure which picture is supposed to be mine but either way I'm gorgeous! I'm so sad I'm losing them to the older class and the end of this month. I will, however, never forget how cute they are because you better believe I'll be keeping this note forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SO cute!! Kids are the funnest, funniest people on earth!
Oh lisy! I love it. Keep the cute kid stories coming. I love them.
Post a Comment