Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Beginnings

Start my new job tomorrow. Nervous? Yes. Its like the first day of school all over again. New people, new responsibilities, new fears. I really am happy where I'm at now (with the few exceptions that come with any job) and I'm worried I'm not going to love the new job. I'm going to name the positives (again) to help myself feel better about it.

1. I hope to never see 4:36am again. I'm going back to that time not even existing.
2. The 20 mile round trip versus the 50 I'm doing currently.
3. The opportunity to learn and grow in ways I wouldn't if I didn't move onward and upward.

Why can't I think of more then that?? I've got to drop this fear and jump right in to my new reality. Its been 2 years since I've started anything new so I'm nervous, but if anyone can handle it, its me. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Liz! I wanted to text you this morning and tell you good luck but I forgot so GOOD LUCK! I hope it is everything you want and more.