I got a new job! I've worked where I am now for 2 years and I'm really excited for the change. I'll still be checking patients in so pretty much its just a new location with a few changes. As every change in life I'm excited and nervous. I'm excited for...
1. Cutting my drive in half!
2. Getting to go to bed at a normal hour and perhaps even with my husband
3. Change of scenery
4. The new people I will meet and the new things I will learn
I'm nervous for...
1. Not knowing my job perfectly
2. Not knowing and being friends with everyone in the area
3. Not having my mom right downstairs (how weird does that sound? I am a big girl I swear. I've worked without her my whole life, but the last 2 years have been great and I'll miss seeing her everyday)
4. The new systems I have to be trained on
I do feel like this came at the perfect time and I know I'm blessed with this change. Its not a children's hospital so I'll miss the kids a lot but like I said its a new adventure and I'm sure there will be many new things I love. I start in 2 weeks so I'll let you know how it goes!
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! Cute blog background. It is so adorable. I am in love with it. Can I marry it?
Liz, you will be best friends with everyone in the new dept the moment you enter the office. :)
Post a Comment