Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello Seattle

We're back from my big surprise vacation! We went to Seattle :]. I had such a good time. It was the perfect balance of relaxing and exciting adventures. David told me where we were going on the way to the airport. Neither one of us has ever been to North West so we couldn't wait to see what everybody loves so much. We stayed in downtown Seattle. We went to Pikes Market, the aquarium, Woodland Park Zoo, a Cirque Du Soleil show, Tacoma Glass Blowing studio, (where David blew us a really cool bowl) the Space Needle, Snolqualmie Falls, Hoh Rain forest, Second Beach, and we took a harbor cruise in Puget Sound. We stayed busy but I loved exploring with David. I must do a quick shout out to Samantha, our GPS. We would not be home right now if it wasn't for her. We'd be starving to death somewhere in Washington never to return home again. Man the streets in Seattle are confusing. So thank you Sam for being our guiding light! If you twisted my arm to pick a favorite thing we did I would probably have to pick the Hoh Rain forest. Its about 4 hours from Seattle. We had to drive and take a ferry and then drive drive some more. We went through Forks so of course David thinks that's my favorite part but its not. The Hoh Rain forest is the only rain forest in the US. We went on a little hike called the Hall of Mosses and got some killer nature shots. David was so amped on taking lots and lots of pictures this trip. I must say he got some great ones. We took like 400 pictures atleast so I just picked some favs. Without further ado here are a few pictures!

2 comments:

jkzank said...

I think I love Washington already! Those pics look fab and someone is looking skinny!

Kateka said...

Oh! Those pics are sooo cute. And I agree with the Zank's you look so tiny!