I was in Seattle last week and when we got home David's dad was here from Japan so we've spent all our time with him. Today I got to catch up on my Tivo a little bit. 4 episodes of SYTYCD later I wanted to share my opinions (trust me I have a lot of them :])
I LOVED the Top 9 show. I have this thing about me, when I see someone dancing that I love I can't help but move with the music and get super into it. Lets just say that I was pretty much dancing on my couch during this episode. I have a few favorites on the show this season. I love love love Kent. I think he is absolutely adorable. I love his personality and I think he has an amazing talent on top of that. I thought the judges were a little hard on him that week. I don't think that he's being fake with his over the top personality. I think he's totally like that in real life, which makes me wish he was my bestie. I like Lauren but its fading a little bit as I watch Ashley. I think Ashley's lines when she dances are out of control. Ridiculous how incredible she is. I loved her contemporary. Flawless. I've also fallen in love with Robert. I think he's totally under rated. He's got crazy talent and I thought it was darling how much he loves his mom. I love Jose of course because who doesn't. I thought he rocked the classical dance that week. Like Nigel said, not the best dancer but I can't help but love him. I know Billy and Alex's talent is mind blowing and I really like both of them but I know they're going to be good every week so I don't look forward to their routines as much. However, Alex's and Twitch's hip hop was hands down my favorite dance of the week if not ever!! Its up there with Bleeding love! All I can say is...Are you kidding me??? Click here if you want your mind to blow up too.
Now for the ones I hate. Maybe that's a strong word..now for the ones I disli..nope can't do it. Hate. Adechicke. I liked him during Vegas Week because I felt like he put everything out there but since they've been on the show he has bugged. He's trying to sell his personality to me but I'm not buying it sir. Melinda. Oh she drives me crazy. Dude she can tap but that's it and if you wanted to be a pro dancer you shouldn't have spent all your time doing tap. Join a tap company and leave this show to the non pigeon toed. Thanks. I was shocked when Billy and Robert were in the bottom three. America, we're watching the same show right? But I guess everyone except Melinda did well that week so someone has got to accompany her in the bottom. Thank goodness she's gone. See ya.
P.S. loved that they brought back "The Garden" for a minute. I adore both Mark and Courtney.
I think its funny how on the Top 8 show they "mixed it up" and decided the dancers would not only be dancing with the all stars but with each other. Someone on that show read my blog and agreed that the whole all star thing wasn't all it was cracked up to be so your welcome. :] Poor Alex! I'm sure the worst pain is not being able to dance. Bless his little heart and his achilles tendon. Loved Jose contemporary. You could totally tell that he's got a little crush on Lauren. So cute. I thought Jose and Billy's african was weird. I loved Ashley's hip hop. I hated that when they went to the judges table Mia thought it became her dance. Adechicke is buggin bad. I thought his Bollywood was ok, mostly I was just impressed that he did like 8 split jumps at the end. I LOVED Kent and Lauren together! Oh my gosh they're gorgeous. My favorite Lauren dance for sure and Kent just kills every dance he's in. I think they need to get married and choreograph for this show. You could tell Kent was feeling Lauren bad!! They're perfect for each other! I died. If you want to die too click here. The video goes just to the end of the dance but right after it ended was the cutest part. He didn't want to talk to the judges and he was just holding on to her like he couldn't let go. Oh, love them!
Bottom three this week...Alex (because he's injured), Billy (I don't really know why. Maybe because he's not an "eligible bachelor" for tween girls, if you know what I mean ;]) , and Ashley????? WHAT! I love her. It should have been Adechicke. One perk of Ashley being in the bottom 3, we got to see her dance. Can't get enough, she's beautiful. Alex is out because he has to get surgery on his achilles tendon. Nigel invited him back next year so maybe his 3rd time will be the charm! I almost cried when he was saying goodbye. He's incredible.
Now the question is...What will next week bring?
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment