Sunday, July 25, 2010

Family BBQ and Life Long Friends

Last Saturday we had a family BBQ with my moms side of the family. It was so fun to see Tawna from Texas and hang out with Trish's new little men. They couldn't be cuter I swear. We went swimming with my cousins young kids and sat outside enjoying each other. Couldn't have asked for a better time.

David holding Matteo

Me holding his twin Jace

Some of the guys sitting around. My Uncle Ralph, Uncle Larry, Cousin Scott and his son Weston, and my bro AlecMy cousin Scott and his wife Heather just had their little girl Cami so we had to take a picture of all the new little ones together. Jace is the one screaming. Cami and Matteo look fairly relaxed :]
That night David and I went to my friend Sahar's wedding reception. She looked gorgeous and of course I didn't get any pictures of her! But take my word for it, it was a beautiful reception. I'm so happy for her and her new hubby Jake. They're darling together!

Here are Hadley, Kellee, and me at the reception. (ps do you like the random lounging that's going on in the background?)

Right now as we speak I have 5 wedding invites on my fridge. I need a calender that's specifically for wedding dates so I don't miss any! I'm so excited for my friends that are getting married. It's great to see how happy they are! I recently went to Kellee's bridal shower. It was a black and white affair. Olivia and Megan did such a cute job decorating. Loved all the black and white treats.

Kellee played the "how well do you know your future husband" game. She looks pissed here because she wasn't doing so great!
Livs asking her the questions
A lot of the girls were there. Looks a little like high school doesn't it??
Kellee is one of my best friends. She's always been an amazing friend to me. There is no one else like her. I love her to death and I'm so excited for her and Matt. Your weddings next Kell! I'm dying a little bit because its so close, I can't wait! Love your face.

1 comment:

jkzank said...

As I am reading this the whole time I'm like, "hey, that's my name!" It's weird to see my name and it's not me you're talking about! Those new babies are adorable and so TINY!!