Saturday, July 31, 2010

Break Up Songs

What is it about break up songs that I love? I'm not sure but lately I've been on a kick to find gorgeous heartbreaking songs. (this has nothing to do with my real life I promise :]) I don't think about old break ups I've had or friends that are going through them. I just like to sing along and be bitter with whoever put their little heart into writing it. A couple of my favorites right now are....




and...



Do you love them? I do. I guess part of it is my love for dance and so I think about what I could do with that song. Everyone knows the best dances are the ones done to heart wrenching songs. Just thought I'd share a couple favs.

p.s. If you were wondering David's stance on these songs, he LOVES them ;]

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Yeah, what is it about break up songs? Maybe they have more passion in them then regular songs because of the drama, emotion behind them. Love these both!