Monday, February 13, 2012

A Whole New Girlllllllll

....Like a whole new world from Aladdin but with girl instead. :] Kyla has really changed just over the past 2 weeks. All the sudden I feel like she is this interactive girl who chats and screams and laughs and makes funny faces. She was doing those things before but I feel like there is a change. Its been so much fun to watch her find her little personality. She has always talked to herself but now she's talking directly to you. She'll respond when you finish talking and then smile so big that her nose scrunches and her eyes squint. I have no idea but I love it. I have a few funny videos of her that I'll have to get unloaded from our camera. She's so funny with her faces now. Its either a very concentrated look, or she's surprised by something and as soon as you smile so does she. She smiles and laughs all the time. Her face is always covered in drool which shows up in most pictures lately! She sucks her lips in and looks like she's really thinking and then she smacks them out and laughs at herself. She rocks back and forth all the time. She loves to rock in her bouncer so now she rocks even when you're just holding her on your lap. She's grabbing things with her thumb and her pointer finger only as well as her whole hand now and she's started burying her face into you or a burp cloth if she's tired. If you hold her up on your lap she thinks that means you're going to bounce her so she'll start pumping those little legs. She's rolled over twice from her tummy to her back! haha BIG news. It was right in a row and she was in the best of moods so I haven't been able to get her to do it again but at least we know she can! I laugh at all the new things she does constantly and I can't get enough.
What was in that bottle???


I LOVE THIS SO MUCH


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness she is SO cute Liz!! They change soo fast dont they!

Kateka said...

She is such a little smarty pants. When I was reading the part about her rocking herself, I noticed... I was rocking at that exact moment. Ha! She and I are sisters. That makes you my mom! HA! You were -4 when you had me. I am laughing at myself right now. I am hilarious. But Kyla is funnier, that's for sure!