Monday, February 13, 2012

David's 28th

David turned 28! His dad is currently here from Japan so for the first time in years David got to spend his birthday with his dad! Pretty cool. I love this man and I'm so happy he was born 28 years ago. I've never met a more driven, talented, smart man in my life. He makes me and Kyla so happy. He brings out the best in me and makes me a better person. He cuts me breaks where I fall short and for some crazy reason he loves me. I don't get it but I love it too much to really question it. :]
Not the best picture of us...but the most recent.
David and I have gotten sloppy when it comes to presents. Mutual gifts or pick whatever you want and get it. This year I decided I should do something cute and different. So I had 2 shirts made. Just simple and stupid but they had funny things that I hoped he would love on them. One says, "What up Pawtna" because he says that all the time and it's funny. The other says, "get that bird away from me" because it's a line that for some reason we say all the time to each other. It's from Date Night. It's hilarious how Tina Fey says it so just for no reason at all it comes out of our mouths and we both crack up. I love our funny sense of humor. For as basic as they are David loved his shirts and we had a good laugh over them.
Here's to the next 28 years together :] Love you babe.

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Okay, seriously, you are so much fun! Liz, will you marry me?!