Jack has been cracking me up lately. I can't believe how big he is and what a big personality he has.
A few weeks ago we were at my moms house for dinner. I was sitting on the couch talking to jack when Kyla sneezed. Jack, without really pausing what he was telling me, said, "bless you". I started to laugh so then he stopped what he was doing and looked up at me to smile. He laughed and said, "did I just say that?" haha I said, "yes you did" and I'm still laughing about it right now. I'm not sure if he didn't realize he had said it or he didn't know what he had said but either way he's funny.
The other night we were at a family bowling party in honor of what would have been my grandpa's 100th birthday. I was kissing jack's cheeks and he kept wiping his face off after while staring at me with a huge grin. So I would say "don't wipe off my kisses!!" and I'd kiss him again, so he'd wipe them off again. He would die laughing every time he wiped my kiss off. Haha jerk.
Also at the bowling party I took him up to the salad bar to see what he wanted. He was looking at it and said, "I want potatoes." I told him there weren't any potatoes on the salad bar and he said, "no. TO-MAT-TOES!" haha gotcha buddy. So I piled his plate up with TOMATOES and goldfish and beets and peas and whatever else he wanted and then I ate it. Because he didn't want it. He did however want his pasta salad but he would blow on it first to cool it down haha. Also after I added everything to his salad he would make me give him one to eat right then. Once I dropped a little on the counter and he said, "I'll pick it up, and I'll eat it."...and he did.
Love his guts.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha ha!! He has been especially funny lately!! Thanks for posting those stories it made my morning!!
Oh my gosh, what a doll!! You sound like such a fun aunt. I can totally hear you saying, "Don't wipe my kisses off!"
Post a Comment