Monday, January 30, 2012

Chocolate Covered Almonds

When David's Aunt Chris Ann was here for Thanksgiving she bought some chocolate covered almonds and made me eat some. Ok maybe she didn't MAKE me per se but I felt pressured at least! Well I loved them and now crave them all the time. Luckily they sell them at Costco and you better believe I picked some up last time I was there. Look what David and I found....

You have to ignore how stupid we look and just look at the special almond. Its a heart. It represents true love....of  chocolate covered almonds. haha we're so ridiculous but I thought it was way too cool to not blog about.

2 comments:

jkzank said...

Chocolate covered almond heart? Pretty much the best thing ever!! Well the choco almonds alone are amazing, then you add the cute heart shape and you are bringing in the valentines day spirit with pazaz! Well done Barhams, well done.

Kateka said...

Definitely blog worthy, and ... I thought the picture of David, was actually Jacob.