Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Gift of Terrible Song

You know those cute parents that sing cute little songs to their kids? Like those Mary Poppins types? I am so one of them. Here's how I differ though. Whatever song was last on the radio comes out to Kyla. She loves music and beams up at me no matter what I sing but she has her favorites, no doubt.
1. Super Bass--Nikki Minaj
Who doesn't like that song? But Kyla loves it and has laughed every single time I've sang it to her since the first time.
2. I like it like that--Hot Chelle Rae
This song is always on at 2am when I'm driving home and it gets stuck in my head...as in still singing it the next morning.
3. Never Going to Leave This Bed--Maroon 5
Love this one. Can't do it justice so I just play the song all the time.
4. Someone Like You--Adele
Again, can't go wrong with Adele. Girls got good taste.

Those are just a few to name. If you hear it on the radio, assume I sing it to Kyla. Quite the lullaby guru if you ask me. If you would like me to sing lullabies to your kids, let me know.

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Hahaha! Oh Liz. I think you have a pretty voice so I am sure anything you sing comes out lovely and your cute little babe just adores it. I hope she has your music ability!

Kateka said...

Holy HELL!!!!!! I can't believe I forgot to add a picture of princess Kyla! I am the WORST auntie ever. To make it up - let's play this Saturday? Yes?

Anonymous said...

Haha cute!!! I love it !! My kids love Nikki !!