Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kyla's Blessing

While David's dad was here from Japan we decided to bless Kyla. A little earlier then "normal" but who cares about the norm? Kyla was blessed in the same dress my mom and I were blessed in. She looked beautiful. Lots of family and friends were able to make it and I'm so glad they came because there wasn't even lunch to bribe them. We decided that since she was still so young we'll do a lunch this month instead. I was terrified she'd have a burp and scream bloody murder during it but she didn't and her amazing dad gave her a beautiful blessing. I am grateful that I have a husband who is worthy to bless our babygirl. My Aunt Chris was able to shorthand it for us (bless her heart) so someday we can show Kyla and remind her of the blessings that have been promised to her from birth. Here are some family pics from the happy day.

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. All of it.