The other day there was the familiar knock at my door from the ups man. We're besties. Anyhoo he had a box for me from 1800flowers. Who is sending me flowers in a box? I start to try to open my box which turns out to be a joke. 1800flowers does not mess around. This is what I was dealing with...
Yeah, told ya. After putting some serious muscle into getting the box open, I realized there was no card attached to the plant. It was on the outside of the box. I open the card which has no name attached with the message, however, it did say I was the love of this persons life and talked about marriage so using my detective skills I narrowed it down to...David. It's a bonsai tree (a little shelf size one) with pretty orange flowers. Why did he send me this? Just because he was thinking about me and wanted to tell me that he loved me. Marriages go through ups and downs just like this bonsai tree blooms and then loses the flowers before it blooms again. I'm lucky enough to have a man who not only knows this about marriage but points it out to me with a gorgeous tree. This speech makes it sound like he was giving me a little pep talk or something but he actually chose to point this out during a "blooming" period for us and that makes me love him even more. Our little love plant..
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Squeek! A love plant?! Are you kidding me? That's adorable.
SO.FREAKIN'.CUTE! Love it! Love you three!
Post a Comment