Friday, August 26, 2011

Cousins

David and I have very different cousin situations. All my cousins are older then me. At family parties growing up the closest one to my age is 10 years older then me so Alec and I didn't have much in common with them. In David's family there are atleast 3 cousins around the same age for each age group. Even though David lived far away he is extremely close with his cousins and now that we live close we spend a lot of time with them. My brother Alec and sister in law Megan have my nephew Jack and they are going to be having their second nugget in Dec so Kyla with have a couple cousins right around her age. Jack has already been so cute with Kyla and I think they'll have a lot of fun at future family partays. Here are some cute pictures of the two of them.




These next pics are our failed attempts to get a cute shot of them together. Haha Jack was in no mood for pictures :]


Apparently neither was Kyla

2 comments:

Kateka said...

HA! Is it weird that I love her I'M ABOUT TO SCREAM face?

Megs said...

Love this post! Can't wait to watch them all grow up together... Love you all!