I gotta be honest, I kinda love spring/summer rain. I don't know if I could live in Seattle love it but I do love the occasional downpour here. The other day we had one of those and also a huge hail storm. Kyla and I stood at my front door and just watched the hail and rain. I couldn't believe how hard it was raining! I had to take some pics...
Look at that hail!
This one I was trying to get the amount of rain that was dripping from our roof...didn't really work
David and I have been married for 5 years. We have a baby girl named Kyla. We love the adventures we're going through right now so we write them down here :]
2 comments:
Why were you at the front door--you should have been checking the basement!
Holy cow, I thought the hail was snow! Haha, I love that both you and Kyla watched the storm, I am sure she loved it.
Post a Comment