1. My husband
He's pretty great. We've been through some ups and downs in this old marriage of ours and some said it wouldn't last. Well we've made it 3 1/2 years and I laugh at the skeptics. I'm proud of everything we've worked for and couldn't be happier with the place we're currently in. Everyday I think about how lucky I am. (I told you it would be cheesy. Sorry, its true)
2. Family and Friends that are as close as family
I love both David's and my family so much. David's family accepted me like I was one of their own and I'm so thankful to have them in my life. We have such good friends. I honestly love them like family and I plan on them being in my life for good. (so get over it if you were hoping to get out :)
3. My Job
I am happy that I get to work in healthcare. I'm thankful I have good insurance and a pretty decent paying job.
4. Our house
I'm thankful we have a beautiful house we get to call ours and I'm thankful not too many people come over to judge me when I don't clean it.
5. No tickets since Aug!
Such an accomplishment for me! Well on my way to 3 years right?
In general I'm happy with my life right now. I feel blessed and I'm enjoying the smooth ride after such a bumpy few years with one thing or another. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and can find several things in your lives to be grateful for. If you need something to cheer you up just listen to this song....
Doesn't matter what kind of mood I'm in, it always make me smile and dance along. Add this song to my "Thankful For" list. So great.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is so sweet, Liz. I am thankful for....
1- You (congrats on not getting any tickets in the fall!!)
2- David (Love my tv stand and my eventual dining table)
3- Pam (greets me every time I enter your home)
4- Barham cinematic experience (I don't need to go in more detail, that is self explanatory)
5- That recent night at Olive Garden. So fun.
6- And more and more. Love you guys!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment