They better not fly toward my face because I will karate chop any moth that comes at me. And then sue my employer for workers comp for at least emotional damages.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Infestation
We all know how much I love bugs. Remember this? And this? They haunt me. Recently I've had a ton of crickets popping up in our house. Hiding like freaks underneath my laundry and stuff. David and I made a deal that he has to kill them all. He knows how much it means to me/he likes me being alive, so from fear of his wife having a heart attack he kills them. If he's not home I kill them and leave my shoe over it and he cleans it up when he gets home. I'm lucky right? haha Well at work the past couple of weeks there has been an infestation of one of the worst bugs out there. Moths. Here we go again right? They sit in the stairwell I have to walk up to get inside the building. They sit in the windows in the stairwell I walk inside the building. So creepy. One morning I was so ridiculously appalled at the amount in the stairwell outside so I stopped at 5:30 am to take a pic. I heard someone coming behind me and I didn't want to be the freak taking a picture of the moths. They would probably think I had some fetish or loved them or something. So I just ran away without grabbing the shot. However when I came out that day no one was around so I quickly took a very graphic pic. I don't think there were as many moths out there as the morning time but I was still gagging as I took this shot. Don't look below if you can't handle it.
They better not fly toward my face because I will karate chop any moth that comes at me. And then sue my employer for workers comp for at least emotional damages.
They better not fly toward my face because I will karate chop any moth that comes at me. And then sue my employer for workers comp for at least emotional damages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Liz, I had the mental image of you like crawling up the stairs to get as far away from the bugs as possible and I laughed out loud at my thought. You poor thing. I know you hate moths so bad. This is a nightmare!
I am laughing at the thought of the security guys watching you from that camera as you take a picture of those moths so you can go home and write love notes to them. (Who am I kidding? All of those security guys are like 30, living in their mom's basements, and probably have their own moth, ant, and cricket collections that they write love notes to.) It's a good thing I don't believe in karma, because I would fear I would come back as the cricket squished under your shoe! Oh well, at least the last thing I see would be this, (http://davidandlizbarham.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-new-loves.html) and that would make me one happy bug!
Post a Comment