Sunday, November 14, 2010
Disney on Ice
David and I went to Disney on Ice last night. We were the only people there without kids but I didn't care. We went with my uncle Ralph, cousin Teresa, her son Hunter, and uncle Ralph's neighbor kids Justin and Abby. I didn't really know what to expect from Disney on Ice. Well they actually put on a mini version of some Disney movies. They went through The Lion King, (which I totally need to watch again STAT) The Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, and Peter Pan. Kinda random? Yes. Pretty great? Yep. My favorite I think was The Lion King...or Lilo and Stitch. I haven't seen The Lion King in years and I really love that movie. Lilo and Stitch (which didn't really belong with any of the others..weird) is another one of my favorite movies. "I'm late because I had to go the store and get peanut butter, because all we have is..is STINKING TUNA!" She is so cute. I love the crazy things she says. I took a few pics, but I didn't get any great ones. When my cousin Teresa posts some I may add to the picture list. We'll see if I like hers any better, haha. Here are a couple of mine.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh that looks like so much fun. Let's both solemnly swear right now that when we both have kids we go to this every year.
Post a Comment