Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weddings and Babies

This summer has been a packed one. We've had 5 friend weddings and family and friends all around us are having babies! What have David and I done this summer you might ask...gone to a bunch or showers, wedding dinners, and baby blessings all over the state. We were too busy to do anything else or have any exciting news. Sorry.

4 of the 5 weddings we had this summer were within a week of each other! 2 were on the same night. Don't worry, we wedding hopped. What a night that was. We started at my friend Erin's wedding. I grew up in the same young women group with this girl. There were several hilarious sleepless nights at those YW sleepovers. I met her husband Zane for the first time that night and you could see that they're happy together for sure. Adorable.
Suz's wedding was next that night. She and her husband deserve a magazine dedicated to them. I can't even tell you how perfect they look together. Models in every sense of the word. Hold on I'm going to steal a picture to show you so you know I'm not exaggerating.
RIGHT? Ok, pick your jaws up off the floor and lets keep moving. Ok, I'd like to talk about how crazy I look in this picture! haha, literally I look like I've lost it. At least I look like I'm happy about losing it. Extremely excited about it actually. This is Kellee, me and Emily dancing at Suz's wedding and can I just tell you how much fun it was. Well, I don't need to tell you. Just look at my face in this picture. I had fun :]

We went to a baby blessing last Sunday for my cousin Scott and his wife Heather's new nugget. Her name is Cami and she's beautiful! Are you ready for the worst news ever? I forgot my camera that day! Blow. I was so mad. I didn't get any pictures of that little angel in her huge blessing dress but you've got to take my word for it. She's so cute! Trish was there with her little men. Right as she got there both the babies were screaming in their car seats. I, being the generous person I am, helped her by getting Jace out. For the rest of the time we were there we just passed the babies back and forth. I held Cami while my mom had Jace and my Aunt Chris had Mateo. Then it felt like we just rotated to the right. Suddenly I was holding Jace and I didn't even know how it happened! Haha I loved every minute of it. Here are the only 2 pictures from the day that I'm stealing from Trish.

This was right when they got there and Jace had been screaming
This was my second round with Jace. I think it was the longest I've held him while he was just sleeping. Probably about 30 minutes! I know but its a big deal for these boys!

Abby had Owen on the 20th of August. Can I just say holding a baby that is as fresh as 12 hours is one of my favorite activities. I went to the hospital the day he was born and got to hold him for like 2 hours straight. He slept the entire time. But he is ADORABLE! I died. We're missing Olivea to make their family whole but can we just talk about how cute they are? (and I'm just saying, Abby is out of control gorgeous for just pushing that child out of her tiny body)

Who's next? Kellee Zank! Isn't she the cutest prego lady ever? Seriously, I'm going to be so unhappy when I'm pregnant because I can not touch the level of adorableness she's on. 2 more weeks! Can't wait to meet "baby princess"

2 comments:

Amy Kay said...

Oh! I love wedding and babies!!!

Kateka said...

Good heavens, so many babies! Everyone is pregnant... including me. Just kidding! Like I would ever tell you over a blog!! You know I am not pregnant. I just love to tease you. :)