She was SO SO SO SUPER CUTE at lunch today! She was priceless! loved spending the afternoon with you two! :) love you both to pieces! plus your baby is so cute that many random people pretend to know her and just instantly love her...ie the old couple at applebees :).
David and I have been married for 5 years. We have a baby girl named Kyla. We love the adventures we're going through right now so we write them down here :]
3 comments:
She was SO SO SO SUPER CUTE at lunch today! She was priceless! loved spending the afternoon with you two! :) love you both to pieces! plus your baby is so cute that many random people pretend to know her and just instantly love her...ie the old couple at applebees :).
She is adorable and I love that girl! Cutest thing ever!
Such a smart girl! This is the only time on earth I'd want to kiss an itsy bitsy spider.
Post a Comment