There was a meteor shower while we were down in Orangeville for Allie's wedding. After the reception Stu, Kateka, David, and I went out next to the cabin and watched for shooting stars. I've seen maybe a couple shooting stars in my life but nothing compared to what I saw that night! We saw upwards of 30 shooting stars.They left huge streaks behind them because of how bright they were and even sometimes showed up with different colors like red or green. David took pictures (not being able to catch any shooting stars of course...) while Stu, Kateka, and I cuddled on a sleeping bag in the dirt. It wasn't comfortable at all. We laughed and talked and oooooo'd and aaaaaaah'd and I had such a good time. Eventually David joined us on the sleeping bag and all spooning together we watched the stars shoot across the sky. Even if he didn't catch any shooting stars David got some crazy good pictures of the night sky. No lights at the cabin make for AMAZING Milky Way shots. It was such a fun way for the night to end.
Friday, September 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH. I am laughing my head off right now - in a very, very literal sense! All four of us spooning together - I wonder if any of your other friends are reading this thinking, 'WTF?!' That was an amazing night though. :)
Post a Comment