Friday, July 20, 2012
Pool Days
Believe it or not we just barely took Kyla to the pool for her first time. She loved it. We knew she would as much as she likes her baths. The Castledale Rec Center is actually really sweet for a small town. David and I went down the water slide a few times and Kyla loved every minute of just sitting at the edge and splashing. We're going to have to have more pool days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Liz, I love that you still look the same as you did in that picture we took with Camille at Sizzler seven years ago. I love that your little girl is the most adorable baby I've ever seen (seriously...are kids allowed to be that cute?). And I love that you and David are so happy and having such a wonderful time in your home and family life. Loving you all the way from Austin! I read this all the time but never comment so I thought that was in order.
I am dying over that adorable girl in that adorable swim suit.
Liz-Liz. Three observations:
1.) Why are you keeping that cute girl locked up inside and not taking her to the pool? (Hint Hint, we have two pools here at Daybreak, come play....Now, please!)
2.) Please warn your readers before displaying your super-white blinding legs. Those things could hurt somebody! ;)
3.) That bikini is quite possibly THE cutest thing I have ever seen. Who said girls with curves can't wear bikinis? She totally rocks it and I LOVE it!
I need to see you guys STAT!!! LOVE you lots!
Post a Comment