Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Die For...

Kyla's new tricks.

-Playing peek-a-boo with her hands slapping into her face and then throwing them straight out in front of her. Sometimes over her eyes other times over her lips, ears, or cheeks. Trying to teach her that lips is 'kisses'.
-Dancing by bopping her elbow up and down
-Waving bye and if it's dad she's saying goodbye to she says dada while she waves. She even waves bye if someone says 'see ya'.
-Clapping if I say 'yay'! Swinging her arms from behind her to clap just once. If you see me very often you know I do this. Just one clap. I had no idea she was watching that so closely to mimic it. Cracks me up.
-'Going Crazy' double speed from what it used to be. haha I can only imagine the head rush she gets!
-Rolling to whatever she wants. Screaming if she can't get to it when she's on her stomach. She's started pivoting when she's on her stomach so she can roll and get whatever it is she's having a tantrum over.

I pretty much just die over this girl. Funnier every day.




1 comment:

Kateka said...

That picture is so sweet of you two. You two have such a special bond.