Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Little Allie Gwen

Not so little anymore. Engaged and getting married on August 11th. I met this little love when she was a mere 12 and have made a relationship with her like a true sister. So much laughter and tears, hard times and amazing times. Now we just get to add Ben to all of that. We were there when Ben proposed so we have pictures from that night, David and I had fun posing and taking their engagements, and most recently we took her bridals up Butterfield Canyon. They have all turned out so darn cute, I just had to share a couple. Shhhhhh it's a sneak peak. Allie doesn't read my blog anyways so she'll never know ;). David will be doing her actually wedding day as well so stay tuned for the wedding posts!











1 comment:

Kateka said...

You're such a good little photog director. Love the pics. Love me some Barham Photography.