.....when you're looking at it and not sitting on it.
If you can't tell, Kyla hates sitting on grass. Haha its the funniest thing ever though so I had to take a few pictures. She sits in a killer pilates pose so that the least amount of her body possible is actually touching the ground and then screams. Poor girl, she's got a mean mom. I couldn't stop laughing. Here's to summer!
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It's adorable, and funny, and cute, and awesome! She's gonna have some killer abdominal muscles by the end of the summer. Love that little chunker!
Ha!! Must run in the family Jack was the exact same way and I couldn't help but think it was funny. Josh on the other hand could care less... he makes some crazy faces but just keeps rubbing his legs and hands in it.
Harrison isn't a big fan of grass either... Not nearly this bad, he just goes to touch it and pulls his hand back super fast after he does... I love her killer Pilates pose. :)
Haha!! How cute! My kids didnt like it either!
How to get abs of steel: Copy Kyla's pose. Girl is in the 95% for weight because she's all muscle!
Post a Comment