Parties. Celebrations. BBQ's. Late nights enjoying the warm breeze. The summer smell is in the air and we've been loving every minute of it. We had a very eventful Saturday a couple weeks ago.
Bridal shower for cute Jenn that I used to work with. Stoked for her and her cute soon to be hub. So fun to see old coworkers from IMED.
Jack is 3 years old. No he's not. But he is. I can't believe my little nephew is so big. A walking talking jokester who cracks me up. His party was a blast and I love spending time with the fam.
Shelli graduated nursing school!!! Epic. So proud. I remember the day she got accepted and I know how hard she's had to work for this. Now, someone hire her for RV ER. Kthanks. The party was so great and I love her family too so it was great seeing them. Her parents own horses so Kyla had her first experience seeing a horse...I don't think she much cared. :)
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Oh Liz, you crack me up. I love that you get so excited by other people's achievements/etc (your friend's wedding, Jack's b-day, shelli's graduation), this is what makes you a good friend.
After this most recent Sunday when you and David came over (remember? Of course you do, how could any of us forget that night?!), Stu's love for the Barham's has increased ten-fold. When he talks about you guys it is with this tone of reverence and honor. DEAD SERIOUS. Obviously, I love you too, but if I ever die... I am pretty sure Stu will want you to adopt him or something. Thanks for being such great friends to us!
Post a Comment